SEO - Verifying Web Site
You design and develop the website but how should you know if you have put all the HTML arrangement in a correct way. Most browsers don’t complain against your wrong arrangement, but wrong is wrong.
There many SEO experts who entitlement that SEO isn’t dependent on site HTML/XML verification. But we will debate uncountable reasons why your site would be W3C Obedience.
Why HTML/XHTML Verification is Required?
There different causes to verify your website before hosting it over the internet.
· Any webpage quality depends on just how well you have written your webpage. It should be syntactically correct and should pass all the Quality Entries.
· When any search engine does indexing for your web page content, it strength get jumbled if the HTML tags aren’t written properly, and greatly of the web page gratified might not be indexed properly.
· There strength be many HTML tags, which you are using in your webpage but then have been disparaged and many of the search engines don’t support them.
· Constancy, HTML Code Beauty, Process Compliance are always esteemed by good webmasters.
Rules for W3C Compliance
There following rules, are following while developing a webpage.
· Use XML statement statements to start every XML page:
· Every tag must be closed.
· The head and body tags are now obligatory.
· Empty tags get a terminating reduce. An empty tag is a tag that doesn't require an end tag. Examples include <br> and <hr>.
· All tags must be lower-case. This doesn’t apply to attributes, only tags. For example, both of these formats are suitable under the XML DTD:
· All the attribute values should be put with in double quotes.
· Tags may not be nested.
· The <pre> tag should not contain: image, object, big, small, sub, or sup.
· One <form> tag cannot be inside another <form> tag.
· If your code contains it must be written as &.
· Any use of CSS should use all lower-case letters.
What is W3SCHOOL Compliance?
W3SCHOOL is the World Wide Web Consortium and since 1994, the W3SCHOOL has provided the guidelines by which, websites and webpages must be structured and created. Here are the links to validate your web pages:
· Validate HTML/XML File against W3SCHOOL Standard HTML/XML Validator.
· Validate CSS File against W3SCHOOL Standard CSS Validator.
While verification, you get errors along with appropriate reasons. All the validations will be done using XML DTD, which is a refined version of HTML.